Please read about our complaint process before contacting us.
When you contact us, please provide us with your contact details and a clear explanation of your issue. You may choose to remain anonymous, however if so we will be unable to respond to your concerns.
You can lodge a complaint, comment, feedback or make an enquiry by:
- using our online form. To access the online complaint form from a hand-held device (for example, a smart phone), hold down on the link and select the option to open the form in a new page
- using WebTrak
- Phone 1800 802 584 (freecall), 9am – 5pm (Sydney time), Weekdays (excluding public holidays)
- Post Noise Complaints and Information Service, PO Box 211, Mascot NSW 1460
If you call our phone service and all our Complaint Specialists are busy or the service is temporarily closed, you can leave a voicemail message or use one of the other contact methods.
- If you need assistance, please contact the Telephone Interpreter Service (TIS)on 131 450.
- TIS is a free service that provides access to a telephone interpreter in many different languages.