Airservices’ online community engagement website, Engage Airservices, is an interactive platform that invites you to engage with us regarding proposed flight path and airspace changes.
Registering on Engage Airservices is optional, however as a registered member, you will receive updates about new engagements and ways to get involved.
Airservices works closely with communities, airlines, airports, and our aviation industry stakeholders to design, implement and operate a national network of flight paths that connect communities across Australia, the region and the globe.
We achieve this in ways that ensure safety of aviation operations, while minimising as much as possible the impacts on residents associated with aircraft operations.
This includes when we design, implement and operate new flight paths and is described in our Commitment to Aircraft Noise Management.
Planning Flight Paths Into The Future
Airservices Australia is planning for the future of flight path design.
We are talking with interested stakeholders about the development of flight paths in Australian airspace, now and into the future.
As part of our commitment to engage with our stakeholders, we are holding a series of conversations right across Australia. For more information visit our Flight Path Design Principles project page.
- Brisbane’s New Runway
- Cooper Pedy Airport – Changes to Approach Procedures
- Geraldton Airport – Changes to Approach Procedures
- Newman Airport – Changes to Approach Procedures
- Parafield Airport – Changes to Approach Procedures
- Port Macquarie Airport – Changes to Approach Procedures
- Sunshine Coast Airport – Airspace Changes Runway 13/31
- Temporary Changes to Qantas Night-time Freight Operations at Sydney Airport